Beauty Therapist – Elite Waxer
The role of a Brazilian Waxing Company therapist is to represent Brazilian Waxing Company in a professional and consistent manner, while upholding the company’s core values.
BWC therapist’s primary goals are to host and educate our clients on the benefits and frequency of waxing while performing the high standard of service we offer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for carrying out waxing treatments to the BWC standard.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with our clients.
- Responsible for maintaining the BWC standard of hygiene currently laid out.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding company and individual goals.
- Responsible for arriving to work on time, wearing the company uniform.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy.
- 2 years industry experience.
- Willing to learn and perform BWC waxing techniques.
- Comfortable performing all body and facial waxing services offered at BWC.
- Comfortable with waxing male, female, transgender and non binary clients.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, including weekends
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and provide feedback.
- An ability to work independently, managing your own time with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for BWC.
- Full understanding of the BWC values, vision and strategy.
Please attach your C.V. & give us a few bits of information about who you are and how we can contact you.