We’re on the look out for a front of house specialist.
Somebody who can make each of our customers feel like they’re the only person being attended to at any one time. A welcoming smile and warm demeanour are only a small proportion of what is required to host our reception area.
Attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment is essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximising booking space and making convenient appointments for clients
- Displaying excellent customer service skills at all times
- Taking payments and book keeping
- Actioning strategies in order to accommodate late/walk in clients
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Maintain professional relationships with clients
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding company and individual goals
- Responsible for arriving to work on time, wearing the company uniform
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for BWC.
- An ability to work independently, managing your own time with limited supervision.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, including weekends
Please attach your C.V and give us a few bits of information about who you are and how we can contact you.