Terms of Service
Last Update: March 2019
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services and the Website. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS OR SERVICES
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Website or through other communication means. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Website, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
3. WHO MAY USE THE SERVICES:
You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with us and you are not barred from using the Services under applicable law. If you are less than 18 years of age, you can use our services after consent from your parents or legal guardian. Please be aware, we do not allow children inside the salon due to revised health and safety guidelines. May we also advise our clients, NOT to use sun beds 24 hours prior to your treatment. We will be unable to carry out your treatment if you do so.
4. REGISTRATION AND YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to use certain features of the Services you’ll have to fill the “Contact Us” form of “Book now” form on the Website. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend your bookings for our Services.
5. NO WARRANTIES
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Brazilian Waxing Company does not warrant that
(i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations,
(ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) Any errors in the Services will be corrected.
6. PRICING AND PAYMENT
We use third party payment providers, depending on the way in which you make payments. Payment for the Services can be paid before the appointment, we reserve the right to ask for the full or any part of the Payment which must be made in advance.
You agree to provide payment in the stipulated currency and you will be liable to pay any relevant conversion charges, as well as applicable sales tax in your region.
We reserve our right to review and change the pricing of any of our Services. This will not affect Services that have already been booked or purchased.
7. CANCELLATION AND RESTRICTION POLICY
Cancellation Time: 3 Days before the scheduled time for performance of Services
Cancellation Charges: Full Refund less transaction cost
Cancellation Time: 1-3 Days before the scheduled time for performance of Services
Cancellation Charges: 25% of the total payment made
Cancellation Time: Within 24 hours before the scheduled time for performance of Services
Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total payment made
Cancellation Time: No Show
Cancellation Charges: No Refund
We may refuse to conduct Services if you breach these terms, including without limitation:
a) A failure to make any payment due to us; or
b) Failure to provide accurate information that is necessary for us to provide the Services to you.
You understand and agree that Brazilian Waxing Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Services;
(ii) any changes which Brazilian Waxing Company may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services;
(v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
9. THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS
You understand that Brazilian Waxing Company can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
10. CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
Brazilian Waxing Company may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at Brazilian Waxing Company’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
11. YOU AGREE NOT TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Brazilian Waxing Company’s name, any Brazilian Waxing Company trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any Meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilising our trademark(s), logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
12. COMMUNICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS.
You acknowledge that Brazilian Waxing Company may send Emails and Text messages to effectively perform Services. You authorise Brazilian Waxing Company to send You Emails and Text messages when required.
13. LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our Service contains link to third party websites and services. These websites and services are not owned or controlled or managed by Brazilian Waxing Company.
- As far as control or responsibility is concerned, Brazilian Waxing Company has no control over, and takes or assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms and conditions or practices of websites or services of any third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that Brazilian Waxing Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such goods and services or content available on or through any such websites or services.
- Brazilian Waxing Company advises you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions as given in the websites or services of any third party website that you visit or use.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
15. LINK TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website. Through this Website you may be able to link to other Apps which are not under our control, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
16. CONTACT US
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions on our Website to email@example.com. If there are issues with content infringing upon copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.